This Eclipse plugin is a simple personal or project Wiki. A Wiki is many things, but in the context of Eclipse, it is a powerful project documentation tool linking documentation to eclipse resources, web sites, bug tracking tools and other Wikis.
- Link to local Wiki documents
- Link to resources in the Eclipse workspace
- Link to Wiki documentation in plugins
- Link to Java source code in the current project path simply by typing the fully qualified name of a class (classes in the default package are not supported).
- Link to urls – links starting with http, ftp, mailto and file
- Exclude words from being links
- Define common prefixes to any website, Wiki, Eclipse resource, and more using a local WikiSpace
- Export your wiki including all the linked Eclipse resources to form a self-contained site. (Java source is converted to HTML using the excellent Java2Html)
- The multipage editor has a browser view to make reading easier and a syntax view to help editing.
- Syntax colouring for links
- Completion for eclipse resources, local wiki documents, WikiSpace links and Java types in the same project
- Hover text and previews on links
- An Outline that guesses what the headings in your document are